We invite you to complete the form below with your ideas and recommendations for programming at the Inventures 2021 event. As we continue to build out our programming, we will review and consider all recommendations. Recommendations will be considered on a rolling basis; if we are able to incorporate your session recommendations and/or speaker recommendations, we will reach out to you. The deadline to enter a recommendation is July 12, 2021 and all recommendations will receive a status notification by mid-July.
Tips for Speaker Recommendations:
- Make sure you have a connection to your speaker and that they would be interested in speaking at Inventures.
- Consider a speaker’s background, experiences, and subject matter expertise as these are key factors that contribute to thought leadership on a specific subject and will be considered for recommendations.
- Make sure you keep in mind the importance of diversity of perspectives when proposing ideas (this includes gender, ethnicity, employment, location, thought, and opinion).
Tips for Session Recommendations:
- Emphasize depth and focus within a specific industry issue. Our attendees want advanced knowledge, not general surface-level information that’s trying to cover too much.
- Make sure your subject matter is timely for the industry, future-focused, and relevant to current dialogues.
- Give us your perspective on why you think this topic is important to your industry and why it will matter to other individuals.
Our recommendation system is now open and can be found by clicking the button below:
The deadline for recommendations is July 12, 2021. All recommendations will receive a status notification by the end of July.
*If you have any further questions, feel free to email email@example.com*