Inventures 2020 features a variety of tracks that allow attendees to explore keynotes, panels, and breakouts in the following categories:
Innovation of Work
The rise of the ‘do anything from anywhere’ gig economy workforce is being shaped by technologies that overcome distance and time. Adaptation at the pace of innovation is deepening human to humanoid interaction through automation and machine learning. In parallel, data visualization, augmented reality technologies and educational shifts are bringing the arts to STEM, opening doors to a new agile, creative and interdisciplinary workforce.
Agriculture in the Technology Age
Nearly one billion people on earth are undernourished. Advancements in genomics and real-time sensor data, combined with the far-reaching zero waste movement, is driving a wholesale redesign of food production and processing systems. This is turning labour intensive farm-to-fork supply chains into high-tech agricultural production hubs designed to feed more people using a smaller footprint.
The Future is AI
Artificial intelligence will add $13 trillion to the global economy over the next decade according to McKinsey. The wide spectrum of intelligent automation and algorithmic learning technologies represents a powerful and adaptive strategic platform. Combined with machine learning, AI is creating new predictive capabilities, solving industry challenges and enabling breakthroughs in drug research, bio-industrial materials and advanced manufacturing and logistics.
Healthier Living, Broader Thinking
Innovation is revolutionizing the way we treat disease and how we can prevent it. Sensor technology, predictive data models, advanced algorithms and robotics are at the heart of the transformation in how health care is designed, delivered and received. Technologies that put the person at the center of the solution are helping to save lives and lessen costs on a local and global scale.
Smart Cities, Vibrant Communities
Innovation is transforming cities from concrete monoliths to symbiotic neighbourhoods where people live, work and play. Adaptive communities that are climate-resilient and resource-efficient are emerging on a foundation of smart electricity grids, regenerative utility systems, 3-D construction technologies and sustainable materials. Together with STEM, community designers and social scientists are creating vibrant livable spaces that reimagine daily interaction between people, structures and technologies.
Data in the Digital World
Data is the new currency – with an estimated 20 billion active IoT (internet of things) devices in use. This is driving monumental leaps in blockchain, quantum computing, fintech and an augmented analytics market that DatSci predicts will reach $18.4 billion globally by 2023. This fast-paced quest to conquer the data field is met by equal urgency to create impenetrable security systems for global trade, banking and consumer product supply chains to serve the global population of digital-first millennials now shaping the workforce and marketplace.
Tips for Speaker Recommendations:
- Make sure you have a connection to your speaker and that they would be interested in speaking at Inventures.
- Consider a speaker’s background, experiences, and subject matter expertise as these are key factors that contribute to thought leadership on a specific subject and will be considered for recommendations.
- Make sure you keep in mind the importance of diversity of perspectives when proposing ideas (this includes gender, ethnicity, employment, location, thought, and opinion).
Tips for Session Recommendations:
- Emphasize depth and focus within a specific industry issue. Our attendees want advanced knowledge, not general surface-level information that’s trying to cover too much.
- Make sure your subject matter is timely for the industry, future-focused, and relevant to current dialogues.
- Give us your perspective on why you think this topic is important to your industry and why it will matter to other individuals.
Our recommendation system is now open and can be found by clicking the link below:
RECOMMEND A SPEAKER/SESSION
The deadline for recommendations is March 1, 2020. All recommendations will receive a status notification by mid-March.
*If you have any further questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com*